ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company is a fund manager for managing the funds collected under the New Pension Scheme (NPS) for Indian citizens other than government employees.
The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (Sponsor).
What are the benefits of joining the NPS (New Pension System)?
- Voluntary - NPS is open to every Indian citizen. You can choose the amount you want to set aside and save every year.
- Simple- All you have to do is to open an account with any one of the Point of Presence (POPs) and get a Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN).
- Flexible- You can choose your own investment option and Pension Fund Manager (PFMs) and see your money grow.
- Portable- You can operate your account from anywhere in the country, even if you change your city, job or your pension fund manager.
- Regulated- NPS is regulated by PFRDA, with transparent investment norms, regular monitoring and performance review of fund managers by NPS Trust.